- Get a polaroid selfie with Taylor
- Get kissed on the cheek by Taylor
- Have a dance party with Taylor
Sometimes when she’s sleeping, I kiss her on her shoulders, the back of her neck, her cheek, anywhere and everywhere. I play with her hair and run my fingertips up and down her sides. I think the highest of hopes for a future together with her. I listen to her heartbeat and play with the fringes in her clothes. I cuddle up against her, holding her, and truly think to myself that she’s the only thing keeping me from floating away. So, hopefully, if there is some sort of higher power, they know that I loved her even when she wasn’t looking; I’ve heard that true character is built when no one’s watching. Maybe this way, I’ll be judged for the way I love, not the ‘who’ I love.
Holy shit why can’t all guys be like this
Ten life lessons taylorswift has taught me.
- It’s perfectly acceptable to express your emotions. You shouldn’t be afraid to have emotions, they make you human.
- You shouldn’t be afraid to be yourself, dance alone, listen to a different type of music. It defines who you are and who you are is…
i would clear my schedule for the next month if it meant being able to go to a 1989 secret session SIGN ME THE F*UCK UP
what is censored in f*uck
the silent J